Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The High Road Or The Low Road?

I was watching tv and the subject came up about the high road and the low road. The woman was pushing the man to take the high road. The man explained what the high road was and that it wasn't good for people. He said that on the high road, everyone is a two-face with bottled up anger which will explode one way or another and that it is for liars. He says that the low road is better. Even though on the low road everyone is honking their horns, cursing, and giving eachother the finger, it is still better because honesty is always the best policy.

I don't like either one of these roads. They are both ugly. I do believe that I should be honest but, I don't think I can do anything about the actions of others without taking the low road. I do believe that I can accept other people's honesty without cursing and giving the finger. It is my goal to stay off of these roads and try to walk that narrow way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

No comments: